RADNOR™ 2/0 Black Flex-A-Prene® Welding Cable 25' HD Shrink Pack
Airgas Part #:RAD64003509
Manufacturer Part #:FP2036
- RADNOR™ 2/0 black 25' pre-cut coils are manufactured with rope-lay, bunch-stranded 30 AWG SAE copper and proprietary low-smoke, halogen-free EPDM jacket for excellent flexibility.
- 600 V rated and -50°C (-58°F) to 105°C (221°F) operating temp range.
- Resistant to abrasion, battery acid, diesel fuel, engine coolant, engine oil, ethanol, extreme temperatures, flame, gasoline, power-steering fluid, and transmission fluid.
- SAE J1127 Compliant. NEC Article 630 (Electric Welders). Suitable for battery use per UL 558 and 583. REACH, RoHS, CMRT, and Prop 65 Compliant.
- Made in the USA.
- Highly durable and versatile, RADNOR™ 2/0 black is designed for use in stingers/whips, leads, and ground clamp welding assemblies as well as battery applications such as chargers and wire harnesses.
Cable Size» 2/0
Cable Length» 25'
Trade Name» Flex-A-Prene®
Jacket Material» EPDM
Conductor Material» 30 AWG SAE Copper