Dry Ice Blasting
Choose Airgas Dry Ice for the best in dry ice blasting
Safer and cleaner than other popular blasting methods, dry ice blasting is a highly effective method for removing unwanted materials from equipment and surfaces. But not all blasting machines and pellet providers are the same. That’s why Airgas Dry Ice has built the infrastructure to support your product needs along with the strategic relationships to provide a complete dry ice blasting offering.
Why clean with dry ice blasting?
Instead of using abrasive media to grind and potentially damage a surface, dry ice cleaning uses dry ice accelerated at supersonic speeds, creating “mini-explosions” that lift the undesirable item off the surface. Common applications:
- Food and beverage equipment cleaning
- Disaster remediation
- Commercial cleaning
- Historical conservation & preservation
Why choose Airgas Dry Ice for blasting? Because you need dry ice that’s:
Clean and safe
- Our dry ice meets and/or exceeds Compressed Gas Association (CGA) standard specifications
- Our metal-detection process helps identify potential contaminants
- Airgas Dry Ice consistently produces a food-grade product that meets or exceeds the provisions of FDA requirements in 21 CFR 110
- Our high-density cryo pellets are produced using Cold Jet® machines and packaged to their stringent specifications
Superior to other cleaning methods
- Cleaning with Airgas Dry Ice meets FDA guidelines
- Our dry ice can get into tight spaces that many other methods can’t
- Since the dry ice sublimates, the only thing left to clean up afterwards is what’s been removed from the surface
Wherever you are, Airgas Dry Ice is there too
No matter how many locations you operate, no supplier is better positioned to serve you than Airgas Dry Ice. Our 15 production facilities and 50 distribution points are strategically located across the U.S., making it easier for you to get the products and services you need, when and where you need them.
Manufactured to Cold Jet® standards
- We utilize state-of-the-art pelletizers manufactured by Cold Jet® to ensure the pellet is optimal in both quality and density, and compatible with their line of blasting machines
- Our blasting pellets are packaged to Cold Jet’s stringent standards
- Red-D-Arc® and Cold Jet have partnered to provide the best rental dry ice blasting machine on the market
Need blasting equipment? Red-D-Arc® has you covered.
Red-D-Arc can help you determine the best equipment and financing options for your unique needs. Find out how to rent, lease or buy Cold Jet equipment today.