Dry Ice in Life Sciences & Healthcare
Dry ice gives you one less thing to think about
Rely on Airgas Dry Ice to make transporting samples the least of your logistical worries
When preservation of specimens is the task at hand, the last thing you should be concerned about is dry ice—and whether or not you have it. That’s why Airgas Dry Ice leverages a nationwide network of manufacturing and distribution locations to consistently deliver clean, quality product for effective transporting of samples.
Choose Airgas Dry Ice for healthcare and life sciences when you need dry ice that’s:
Safe to use in your applications
- Our quality control program was developed around Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and modeled after ISO 9001
- Airgas Dry Ice consistently produces a food-grade product that meets or exceeds the provisions of FDA requirements in 21 CFR 110
Brought to you in a clean, traceable container
- Every product that leaves our facilities complies with our strict chain-of-custody protocols
- Our first-in, first-out box rotation practices reduce the impact of sublimation
Ready to support your dry ice needs related to vaccine shipping and storage
- Airgas Dry Ice is a reliable supplier of quality dry ice for vaccine cold storage
- View our Dry Ice for Vaccine Storage brochure for more information
Wherever you are, Airgas Dry Ice is there too
No matter how many locations you operate, no supplier is better positioned to serve you than Airgas Dry Ice. Our 15 production facilities and 50 distribution points are strategically located across the U.S., making it easier for you to get the products and services you need, when and where you need them.
Find the correct type of dry ice for your specialized application
5" x 10" x 2 ⅜"
10" x 10" x 2 ⅜"
5" x 5" x 10"
10" x 10" x 10"
Get more details about each product on our Dry Ice Products page.