Increase productivity by up to 50% while lowering emissions
When your business involves heating or melting, having the expertise to efficiently manage your entire process can mean the difference between surviving or thriving.
At Airgas, an Air Liquide company, we know having the right system with the right process controls and equipment is critical to using oxygen for more effective combustion applications.
As a leading supplier of gases to the metals and glass industries, our extensive process knowledge will provide you with a total solution that yields many benefits and enhances workplace safety.
Oxy-Fuel combustion technology from Airgas can help you:
- Reduce fuel consumption by up to 60%
- Reduce flue gas volume and emissions by up to 85%
- Lower overall costs
- Provide operating and process flexibility
- Improve product yields and quality
- Mineral wool
Engineering a complete solution
Airgas hands-on engineering expertise in combustion technology goes well beyond analyzing the most effective oxy-fuel solution. We continue to work with you to make sure your process is working at peak efficiency by providing:
- Turnkey combustion systems, including design/engineering, installation, testing and commissioning
- Hardware, including flowtrains, control panels and burners
- Operational and safety training
- Process optimization and on-going support
Airgas oxy-fuel techniques
Replacing air with oxygen:
- Increases combustion efficiency
- Reduces flue gas volumes
- Lowers NOx emissions
Produces higher flame temperatures
- Reduces NOx emissions
- Lowers energy costs
- Increases productivity
Targeted addition of oxygen to the combustion zone:
- Provides improved heat transfer to the process
Oxy-Fuel and much more
In addition to providing gases and combustion equipment to the metallurgy and glass industries, Airgas is the nation’s largest supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, safety equipment and related supplies. With over 1,100 nationwide locations, we’re known for providing our customers with personalized, local service for what you need, when you need it.
Get a comprehensive oxy-fuel solution along with continuous on-site follow-up to ensure that you keep seeing the benefits of more efficient combustion.
Talk to an expert about your gases, hardgoods and safety needs.