Airgas Heat Treatment Solutions
Get more out of your furnace with a custom gas solution
Heat treatment is a small part of your total manufacturing costs, however, these costs can increase significantly when quality issues arise and corrective processes must be implemented. Avoid this and find your competitive edge with the right system, expert support and a reliable gas supply from Airgas, an Air Liquide company.
Why choose Airgas?
As a leading supplier of gases and equipment solutions for heat treatment of metal, we can help provide a clean atmosphere for your heat treatment processes and a safe environment for your workforce.
Solutions to your hottest heat
From wasted materials to wasted effort, a suboptimal process can lead to a lot of unnecessary costs. That’s why Airgas takes an in-depth look at your heat treatment process, helping you improve quality, safety and cycle times. Talk to Airgas if you’re facing any of these challenges:
- Quality issues and rejected samples
- Blistering and sooting
- Poor braze joints
- Quality and crystallographic impact
- Surface oxidation or discoloration
- Gas handling safety concerns
- Long cycle times with no flexibility
- Production inefficiencies
Let’s take a closer look at
Are you ready to improve quality, safety and cycle times with minimal or no cost impact?
Then choose Airgas, a leading supplier of gases and equipment solutions for heat treating metal. We can help provide a clean atmosphere for your process and a safer environment for your workforce.
Get started. Contact us today by requesting a follow-up or calling 800‑282‑1524.
Heat up your business for a stronger future
Backed by decades of experience in heat treatment, we can help you implement improvements that will have a lasting impact on the health of your business. From the chart below, see how we can help you adapt your process to improve quality requirements (with minimal or no cost impact), reduce cycle times to achieve greater throughput, and initiate real time quality control like atmosphere monitoring using gas sensors—all while improving safety.
Atmosphere solutions from Airgas
More reasons to choose Airgas
1. Avoid wasteful gas usage
Our team will help you choose the right gases and packaging, so you’re always using the right amount.
- Acetylene, ammonia, argon, carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, methanol and nitrogen
- Supply mode options include cylinders, dewars, MicroBulk, tube trailers, bulk tanks and high-purity on-site gas generating systems
Leverage 50+ years of
We’re ready to help you optimize your process and heat treatment furnace parameters.
- Reduce variable costs
- Increase throughput
- Reduce defects and improve quality
- Maintain compliance with customer specifications
Get the confidence that comes with
Access training and expertise to improve safety for your team and in the communities around you.
- Train your team with safety and reliability seminars
- Maintain conformance to industry requirements (OSHA, NFPA, CGA, EPA)
- Get pre-audit assistance (Nadcap, MILSPEC)
4. Let us design you a custom solution
No two facilities are the same. Get gas equipment designed specifically for you, including:
- Process equipment for gas mixing and flow control
- Atmospheric furnace analyzers to monitor contaminants
- Residual gas analyzer (RGA) for detecting quality issues and contaminants in vacuum furnace applications
- Gas delivery systems
- Gas panels
- Spare parts packages (call 800-282-1524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Start a conversation
Get started. Contact us today by requesting a follow-up or calling 800-282-1524.
Download our brochure to see more information about our heat treatment solutions for manufacturing.
One solution for carburizing and quenching
Learn about our process solution designed to answer specific requirements for low-pressure carburizing your parts.