ARCAL™ Prime Argon, Size 300 High Pressure Steel Cylinder with EXELTOP™, CGA-580
Airgas Part #:ACLPRIME300XLT
Manufacturer Part #:PRIME300XLT
About this product
- ARCAL™ Prime is the premier quality shielding gas for the most demanding welding situations. Designed for TIG (GTAW) and plasma welding of all materials including titanium, MIG (GMAW) welding of aluminum and copper alloys, ARCAL Prime is also a universal root shielding gas for all materials. Boasting of an Argon (Ar) pure at 99.998%, ARCAL Prime ensures a perfect quality weld bead. ARCAL Prime is the pure gas solution for your arc welding needs.
- DOT Specification Ar/Ar-mix: ISO 11117 - DOT rating are approved for Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Size 300 High Pressure Industrial Cylinder
- Cylinder DOT Specification: 3AA-2400 - Canada 3AA-M183 Cylinder O.D.: 9.25" - 235 mm
- Cylinder Length: 55" - 1397 mm
- Cylinder Weight: 132 lbs - 60 kg Cylinder Water Volume: 2990 Cubic Inches - 49 ltrs
- Contact your Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.
CGA Connection• CGA 580
Gas Grade• ARCAL™ Reference Line
- High-purity argon (Ar) gas = 99.998%
- H2O < 10PPM
- Exceeds AWS A5.32 (ISO 14175)-I1-Ar (2011) and AWS A5.32 SG-A (1997R2007) requirements
- Very low levels of moisture (H2O), oxygen (O2) and nitrogen (N2)
- Adapts to your processes
- A single product for many welding processes reduces the risk of confusion
- High gas purity ensures perfect weld bead soundness Clean and consistent weld surface
- The primary gas solution for a wide range of applications
- TIG (GTAW) and plasma welding of all materials
- MIG (GMAW) welding of aluminum and copper alloys
- Root shielding of all materials
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Cylinder must be stored and used in an upright, secured position in a well-ventilated or monitored area.
- Always follow local fire code requirements when storing gas cylinders.
Sizes may vary by location. Contact your local Airgas representative or local branch location for availability in your area.