Accuform® 7" X 10" Black/Red/White Aluminum Safety Sign "PROPANE"
Airgas Part #:A81MCHL083VA
Manufacturer #:MCHL083VALog in to get your price
- Safety Signs identify and indicate potential, type, and degree of hazards that may lead to accidental injury or property damage. They comply in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 requirements. 0.040" thick rigid aluminum has the strength of metal without the rust. Printed surface is protected by UV protective coating to withstand splashes, washdowns, and outdoor conditions, plus abrasion and chemical resistance. Rounded corners and 3/16" mounting holes are included for installation.
- Chemical Identification signs are used to identify specific chemicals with the appropriate hazard level that they pose
- Protected by UV resistant clear polyester
- Withstands splashes and wash-downs
- Endures outdoor environmental conditions
- Service temperature range: -40 to 250 deg F
- Corner holes are included (post-mount or other hole placements and sizes are available on request)
- Printed image on rigid 0.040" aluminum sheet
- Indoor and outdoor
- Excellent for harsh environments
- Ideal for longer term marking needs
Product Type» Safety Sign
Dimensions» 7" X 10"