Accuform® 7" X 10" Black/Red/White Vinyl Adhesive Safety Sign "PROPANE"
Airgas Part #:A81MCHL083VS
Manufacturer #:MCHL083VSLog in to get your price
- Safety Signs identify and indicate potential, type, and degree of hazards that may lead to accidental injury or property damage. They comply in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 requirements. 4-mil thick printed matte surface has permanent acrylic adhesive back. Flexible vinyl can be applied to curved surfaces such as pipes, poles, and secondary containers. Moisture resistant for a variety of light-duty indoor and sheltered outdoor marking needs. Square corners and scored back liner for quick peel-off and application.
- Chemical Identification signs are used to identify specific chemicals with the appropriate hazard level that they pose
- Flexible 4 mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Outdoor durability: 2-4 years
- Service temperature range: -20 to 140 deg F
- Moisture resistant
- Non glare surface printed
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- Square corners and scored backing for quick peel-off and application
- Adheres to most surfaces
- Light duty application
- Sheltered outdoor locations
Product Type» Safety Sign
Dimensions» 7" X 10"
Color» Black » Red » White
Thickness» 4 mil