Accuform Signs® 5 3/4" X 3 1/4" Black, Green And White 15 mil RP-Plastic English Equipment Status Tag "EMERGENCY SHOWER & EYEWASH TEST RECORD INSPECT THIS UNIT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING INSPECTION CARD" With Metal Grommeted 3/8" Reinforced Hole (25 Per Pack)
Airgas Part #:A81MGT207PTP
Manufacturer #:MGT207PTPLog in to get your price
- Accuform Signs® "EMERGENCY SHOWER & EYEWASH TEST RECORD INSPECT THIS UNIT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING INSPECTION CARD" English Equipment Status Tag measuring 5 3/4" X 3 1/4" is printed made of 15 mil rigid RP-Plastic material for added strength and enduringness. Eyewash and Shower tag is a visual indicator used to guide people and to mark the location of emergency showers or eyewash. It is ideal for light-duty indoor or sheltered outdoor environments. High-strength plastic tag being water-resistant can be used in all weather conditions. Flexible tag will not readily break down over a wide temperature range. Durable tag with an abrasion resistant writable surface tolerates stretching and ripping. Tag has a 3/8" hole at the top reinforced with metal grommet to avoid pull off. It includes 0.015" stock that has a temperature range of -4 to 158 deg F for long lasting use. It gives good resistance to chemical, scratch and resists UV rays up to 3 - 12 months. It is sold as 25 per pack.
- Eyewash and Shower signs are visual indicators to guide people to, and mark the location of emergency showers or eyewash
- RP-Plastic: High-strength, tear-resistant, weather-resistant, and chemical resistant for dirty and greasy environments
- 15 mil thick rigid plastic, relatively bendable and ideal for indoor and outdoor temporary tagging applications
- Mar-resistant, matte finish surface
- Flexible, yet durable - withstands stretching and ripping
SpecificationsOSHA 29 CFR 1910.145
Product Type» Equipment Status Tag
Legend» EMERGENCY SHOWER & EYEWASH TEST RECORD INSPECT THIS UNIT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING INSPECTION CARD
Dimensions» 5 3/4" X 3 1/4"
Thickness» 15 mil