Ansell X-Large Blue AlphaTec® Breathable FR Chemical Protective Clothing With Stitched/Taped Seam
Airgas Part #:ANE66-670-XL
Manufacturer Part #:66670XL
- AlphaTec® 6667x series coverall is made of a Nomex® based fabric containing a breathable membrane. It offers flash fire protection as well as exceptional liquid chemical splash protection, while also helping to manage heat stress by allowing body heat to disperse through the fabric. The worker is protected and comfortable throughout a full shift. Raglan sleeves, designed for comfortable arm movement. Adjustable hook and loop closure straps at the wrist, ankle and front flap for a snug fit. Double front zipper flap for secured closure. Heavy duty zipper. Front tab to clip a microphone or other devices. Optional detachable hood (66-664) which is attached to the collar by means of a Velcro hook and loop.
- Chemical splash fabric provides protection with penetration data for more than 70 chemicals.
- FR fabric resists flash fire, arc flash and hot liquids. Breathable fabric maximizes comfort, reducing the risk of heat stress and increasing productivity. Sealed seams and double front storm flap ensure the whole garment offers leak-tight protection from chemical spray.
- FR heavy duty zipper.
- Hook-and-loop fastenings at cuffs.
- Durable laminated fabric system is machine washable for longer, cost-effective service life.
- Certified according to NFPA 1992 - 2018 - Liquid Splash-Protective Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies.
- Certified according to NFPA 2112 - 2018 - Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire.
- Plant Disinfection and Sanitization
- Chemical Handling
- Rescue Operations
- Rescue Extraction from Confined Spaces
- Oil Platforms
- Metal Plating
- Food Processing
- Water Plants
- Pulp and Paper Production
- Transport of Hazardous Substances
- Potential Flash Fire
Clothing Type» FR Chemical Protective Clothing
Trade Name» AlphaTec®
Clothing Size» X-Large