DuPont™ 4X Yellow Tychem® 2000, 10 mil Chemical Protective Coveralls With Elastic Wrists And Ankles
Airgas Part #:DPPQC125BYL4X00
Manufacturer Part #:D13479921
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration.
- Laydown Collar
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle.
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Chemical Processing
- Tychem® should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.
- Garments made of Tychem® fabrics should have slip-resistant or anti-slip materials on the outer surface of boots, shoe covers, or other garment surfaces in conditions where slipping could occur.
Clothing Type» Coveralls
Trade Name» Tychem® 2000
Clothing Size» 4X
Material» Tychem® 2000
Thickness» 10 mil
Closure» Front Zipper