RADNOR™ Size Small 13 Gauge High Performance Polyethylene Cut Resistant Gloves With Polyurethane Coated Palm & Fingers
Airgas Part #:RAD64056931
Manufacturer Part #:64056931
- RADNOR™ Small Cut-Resistant HPPE Gloves with Polyurethane Palm Coating raises the bar on comfort. These seamless knit gloves are designed with a softer hand compared to other HPPE styles to remain cool and comfortable during prolonged use with excellent tactile sensitivity for a bare hand feel when performing intricate tasks or working with small parts. PU (polyurethane) palm coating provides exceptional abrasion resistance to extend wear life and performs well in both dry and light oil applications. Great for light assembly and warehouse application where cut resistance is required. ANSI Cut Level 2.
- 13 Gauge High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) fiber is 10 times stronger than steel on an equal weight basis
- Polyurethane palm coating performs well in oily, wet or dry grip applications and is breathable for increased user comfort
- Lightweight seamless knit construction offers superior comfort and tactility
- Provides ANSI Cut Level A2 protection.
- ASTM F2992-15
- ANSI Cut Level A2
- EN 388 4343B
- Ideal for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, general duty, parts assembly and sharp small parts handling.
- Sheet Metal Stamping
- Glass Handling
ANSI Cut Level» A2
Glove Size» Small
Material» High Performance Polyethylene
Trade Name» RADNOR™
Glove Weight» 13 Gauge
Coating Location» Palm & Fingers
Cuff Type» Knit Wrist
ANSI Abrasion Level» 4