3/32" X 36" ER309 ER309L Lincoln Electric® 309 309L Stainless Steel TIG Welding Rod 1# Tube
Airgas Part #:LINED025422
Manufacturer #:ED025422Log in to get your price
$15.38 /US Pound
- Lincoln Electric® ER309/309L 3/32" Dia X 36" Stainless Steel TIG Welding Rod comes in a 1 lb tube and has 0.03% maximum carbon content to provide resistance against intergranular corrosion. Feature good bead-wetting characteristics, great puddle control, clean welds with minimal smut. Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package helps to improve quality and save time. This rod is occasionally used for welding 18-8 base metals when severe corrosion conditions exist or dissimilar metals. It is used for welding similar alloys in wrought or cast form and embossed on each end for easy identification after use. Welding rod find its application in sheet metal on the corresponding stainless steel base metals, high-pressure piping and tubing. It meets AWS A5.9/A5.9M, 2006 ER308, ER308L and ASME SFA-A5.9, ER308, ER308L standards.
- Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package improve quality and save time
- Good bead wetting characteristics
- Great puddle control
- Clean welds, minimal "smut"
- AWS A5.9
- ASME SFA 5.9
- Sheet metal on the corresponding stainless steel base metals
- High pressure piping and tubing
AWS Classification» ER309
Weight» 1 lb
Trade Name» Lincoln®