3/32" X 36" ER316 ER316L Lincoln Electric® 316 316L Stainless Steel TIG Welding Rod 1# Tube
Airgas Part #:LINED025431
Manufacturer #:ED025431Log in to get your price
$15.70 /US Pound
- Lincoln Electric® ER316/316L 3/32" Dia X 36" Stainless Steel TIG Welding Rod comes in a 1 lb tube and has 0.03% maximum carbon content to provide resistance against intergranular corrosion. Feature good bead-wetting characteristics, great puddle control, clean welds with minimal smut. Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package helps to improve quality and save time. It is used for welding similar alloys containing approximately 2% molybdenum and embossed on each end for easy identification after use. Welding rod find its application in sheet metal on the corresponding stainless steel base metals, high-pressure piping and tubing. It meets AWS A5.9/A5.9M, 2006 ER316, ER316L and ASME SFA-A5.9, ER316, ER316L standards.
- Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package improve quality and save time
- Good bead wetting characteristics
- Great puddle control
- Clean welds, minimal "smut"
- AWS A5.9
- ASME SFA 5.9
- Sheet metal on the corresponding stainless steel base metals
- High pressure piping and tubing
AWS Classification» ER316 » ER316L
Trade Name» Lincoln®
Weight» 1 lb