3/32" X 36" ER316L Radnor® Stainless Steel TIG Rod 1 lb
Airgas Part #:RAD64001585
Manufacturer #:64001585Log in to get your price
- ER316L is used for welding types 316 and 316L stainless steels. It has a maximum carbon content of .03% to reduce the possibility of formation of intergranular carbide precipitation. This low carbon alloy is not as strong as 316 at elevated temperatures.
- Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package improve quality and save time
- Good bead wetting characteristics
- Great puddle control
- Clean welds, minimal "smut"
- Conforms to AWS A5.9
- Sheet metal applications on the appropriate stainless steel base metals.
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
AWS Classification» ER316L
Trade Name» Radnor®
Weight» 1 lb