Lincoln Electric® Idealarc® CV305 MIG Welder, 208 - 460 Volt 3 Phase 300 lb
Airgas Part #:LINK2400-1
Manufacturer Part #:K2400-1
- You won't find a more reliable power source. This unit is the most compact unit in its class, yet it’s loaded with convenient features! A digital meter, line voltage compensation and remote/local control are all standard.
- Two output connectors: Allow you to connect to high or low inductance for optimal arc control. Use low inductance output connection when short-arc welding, and high inductance output connection with spray and globular transfer welding.
- Digital Ammeter/Voltmeter: Display allows presets for added convenience and accuracy.
- Easy access Twist Mate® connection: On the front of the machine.
- Quality and Reliability: Environmentally protected transformer and power rectifier are rugged and reliable.
- Seven-year warranty on power rectifier.
- General Fabrication
Trade Name» Lincoln Electric®
» Idealarc® CV305
Input AC Voltage» 208 V | 230 V | 460 V
Feeder Information» Sold Separately
Output DC Amps (Max)» 400
Process» MIG (GMAW)
» Flux Cored (FCAW)
Phase» 3 Phase
Weight» 300 lb