Keep Your Team Out of Danger
Correcting a hazardous situation you may not be aware of is nearly impossible. Unknown dangers can cause significant harm so it’s critical that you quickly identify safety hazards and address them. When you think safety, consider the impact any potential safety hazard could have in your workplace or on your jobsite, and the importance of a safety supplier with specialized skills in seeing the unseen.
- Identify potential safety hazards in your workplace and mitigate risks with corrective actions
- Ensure your employees use the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for their specific tasks
- Promote compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and other safety guidelines
- Provide safety training and implement policies to ensure proper procedures are followed
Safety Beyond Products
We take safety seriously. With a team of more than 70 QSSP- and OSHA 30-certified safety specialists, our job is to help you do yours safely.
Our safety approach is:
- Hands-on – we come to your site for everything from hazard identification and assessment to training on the products we sell
- Cost-conscious – we work closely with you to develop your lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Future-focused – we keep you informed of the latest innovations in the safety industry
- Highly-qualified – QSSP- and OSHA 30-certified safety specialists with a deep technical understanding of PPE and safety products
Just How Safe Are You? Find out with an iMSafe™ Safety Assessment.
Our safety specialists can perform an iMSafe™ safety assessment of your site. We provide various safety assessments and surveys, including:
- Hand protection assessments
- Implementation surveys and crib crawls
- Tools and machinery surveys
We also perform inspections on safety equipment, such as:
- Automated external defibrillators
- Eyewash and emergency showers
- Fall protection equipment
Following your iMSafe safety assessment, we’ll provide you with a report that may include suggestions on cost-saving opportunities for PPE (e.g., an efficiency analysis report for PAPR and supplied air applications).
See if you qualify for a free iMSafe safety assessment.Contact us
Hear from One of Our Safety Experts
Since we began performing iMSafe safety assessments, we've identified safety hazards that could have resulted in accidents and employee injuries. These hazard assessments also helped identify safety violations, potentially saving customers thousands in fines and most importantly, reducing the risk of employee injury.
Create an Overall Safer Work Environment
If it’s PPE and safety products you need, that’s easy. We offer a vast selection of safety products from all of the leading manufacturers. But we go much further with a variety of safety training and assessments for your site and your staff designed to help you ensure everything is as safe as can be.
Confined space assessment: Recognize potential confined space hazards along with the proper equipment to keep your employees safe
Hand protection & glove analysis: Identify cost saving opportunities using a survey process matching the right glove to the right application
Emergency eyewash & shower: Receive a comprehensive review and survey of your eyewash stations to help you comply
Head, eye & face protection: Protect your most important assets with product selection and standardization assistance tailored to meet your specific needs
EZ-VEND® Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI): Minimize waste and outages with procurement tools designed to save you time and provide point-of-use access to the welding, safety and MRO supplies you use every day
Hearing conservation: Enact best practices across your entire company with top protection, resources and training
Facility assessment: Identify safety hazards and risks with a site walkthrough from our team
Protective clothing: Be ready for whatever the job requires with flame resistant, disposable, chemical, rainwear, hi-viz, high heat and everyday workwear
Gas detection: Get peace of mind with our wide range of reliable gas detection equipment and training
Respiratory: Establish a safe, compliant respiratory program with guidance from our team—including fit testing, training, proper care, use and storage
Lockout/tagout: Keep your facility safe and compliant during maintenance with locks, signage and procedural support
Signs: Make sure everyone stays informed with facility identification surveys, 5S programs and GHS compliance
Learn more about how our QSSP- and OSHA 30-certified safety specialists can help you improve your safety program.
iMSafe™ Safety Assessment
Discover how a safety assessment performed on your site by an Airgas safety specialist can help you identify workplace risks and hazards.
Take the Stress out of an OSHA Audit
Read more in this Airgas Thinks article to find out what you can expect and how to be better prepared for an OSHA audit.
Injury in the Blink of an Eye
Are you concerned about how to avoid eye injuries? Take a look at this Airgas Thinks article about choosing the right eye protection for your job.