Fleet-based Commercial Services
In the fleet-based commercial services industry, there’s no margin for error with so much literally riding on transit and delivery.
When any drop in efficiency can have a rippling effect, are you sure you’re doing everything to tighten procurement?
Since passing on savings and exceeding schedule expectations is your everyday reality, partner with someone who can help you outperform the competition in both regards. With the right supplier for gases, welding and safety, you not only get more of what you need as you need it, your fleet is primed to meet industry challenges while capitalizing on growth in energy, construction, transportation and other sectors.
Diverse sourcing structure to always deliver
With Airgas you benefit from an all-in-one approach that covers all your commercial gas, welding and safety needs—backed by a vast North American imprint.
Enjoy the same rapid response you provide via our more than 1,100 locations including:
- 8 liquid carbon dioxide plants and 50 dry ice facilities
- 12 acetylene-manufacturing facilities
- 45 Red-D-Arc® locations
- 6 national distribution centers
- 10 national and 66 regional labs for specialty gases
Our unique offerings have been utilized by customers in the following industries:
- Bus, railroad, trucking, airline and ship transportation
- Shipping via highway, the rails, seas and skies
- Waste management
- Primary materials manufacturers
Whether your fleet is involved in shipping and transportation—truck, rail, bus, ship, plane—or waste management, we will address your unique needs by providing:
- One of the most effective refrigerant reclamation and recycling programs
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid for use in diesel engines with SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) technology
- Access to one of the largest supplies of dry ice
- Delivery modes to fit any need: tank or tube trailers, bulk or MicroBulk—everything from cylinders all the way up to gas production plant (ASU) management
Maintain and expand without interruptions
We keep your fleet running efficiently with application expertise for gases, welding and safety products, along with unequalled experience in maintenance, repair and operations (MRO). By combining industry-leading turnaround safety planning and monitoring, we can help you produce and service more buses, trucks, ships, planes or trains so you can rapidly respond to market opportunities.
We offer a multi-tiered approach to safety, including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) programs that oversee equipment repair and maintenance.
Single-source your efficiency
Experience the difference our inventory management solutions and process analysis can have on your operation.
- Airgas OUTLOOK® Managed Services offers a proven solution that helps you eliminate waste, bottlenecks and inefficiencies in supply-chain management—delivering substantial savings in the process.
- Airgas Inventory Management (AIMTM): An online inventory management system we use to develop a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) solution, it helps you avoid excessive usage and saves time while adding ease to your process via shelf-life tracking and email notification.
- Airgas eProcurement Integration: Handling thousands of transactions daily, our eProcurement platform enables you to centralize spend, lower costs, improve processing speed, reduce inventory redundancy and more while linking with your current system.
- Varied delivery modes: Our diverse delivery system utilizes tank or tube trailers, on-site storage of bulk or MicroBulk gas, and gas production plant (ASU) management.
Our innovative multi-channel service model is ever-evolving, constantly looking to add proficiencies to allow you to operate better and expand. Our offering is backed by:
- Expert account managers
- Industry specialists
- Dedicated telesales teams
- Robust eProcurement platform
With a diverse offering backed by smart, innovative procurement solutions, we help you eliminate downtime and devote more resources to growth.
Manage gases & hardgoods with Airgas OUTLOOK® Managed Services
Eliminate waste, realize savings with a complete supply-chain solution for gases, welding and safety products that streamlines the whole management process.Learn More
Get whatever you need. Anytime. Anywhere.
With nationwide locations, industry specialists, a dedicated telesales team and a robust eProcurement platform, we’re always there for you—in more ways than one.Learn More
Connect savings & convenience
Simplify your purchase-to-pay process by integrating your procurement software or ERP system with a solution that maximizes workflow.Learn More